Gratitude vs Hopelessness

Living One Day at a Time

   Living one day at a time has been a learning, growing, changing thing for me. In turning my life over to the care of God as I understand him, I must trust him to provide for me without a doubt. I must take time to pray and meditate, in doing so I am given guidance. If I look to the world to fill my need without prayer and meditation, I am sure to head for disaster. There have been times that I have tried to control my life only to make matters worse.




   When I step out on faith, things turn out far better than I could have done myself or imagined.

   I must be honest in all my dealings. I must admit when I'm wrong or being selfish or self seeking. Making amends quickly. This helps save me from feeling guilt, shame or resentment. I must do my part to keep my side of the street clean. These are the tools I use to live a serene life.


  
   I have heard that the angelic look of a baby is due to the fact that they fresh from heaven, fresh from God. I believe that to be true. God loves his children. He wants us to come to him. He provides all things to those who love him.


Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

 Keeping the faith everyday. Faith not fear. 

If you want things to change in your life,
You have to change things in your life!
One step at a time,
Take the time each day to learn a little more!

If you can dream it, you can achieve it.
                                                   ~Walt Disney

You have a legacy that you were born into
 that influences you until you make
conscious choices to change your destiny!

I am driven by spirit ...

~Special Blessings of Love2U ...
~Debbie:)


Facebook
 Twitter LinkedIn Blogger Blogger Google pinterest
Contact me: Google Talk 4062339559 Skype montanadreamakerportal 











No comments:

Post a Comment