Gratitude vs Hopelessness

Getting Ready For My Trip to See Momma

After 6 rounds of Chemo. My Oncologist said that my cancer blood count went from 600 peaking 800 to 28, he added 5 is remission. I told him that I'm standing on the word, God sent healing and it is mine. Praise God! 



I told the doc I am taking a break from chemo to see my mother. He said keep doing what I doing and of course I will. I told momma I would come to see her and I am leaving for Texas the first week of July. Gonna learn how to make soap with my momma. It will be fun. I have ordered alot of soap molds. Can't wait to see them come in. I will take them to Momma's with me. Maybe mail them instead of the airline stuff. Less chance of loss. 


I am also looking forward to going to Padre Island. Get some salt water, maybe lose some of this chemo. Praise God in all his tender mercy!



  I am driven by spirit ...

~Special Blessings of Love2U ...
~Debbie:)

Facebook
 Twitter LinkedIn Blogger Blogger Google pinterest
Contact me: Google Talk 4062339559 Skype montanadreamakerportal 

Go Fund Me (Cancer Fund)  

Prosper with Integrity






No comments:

Post a Comment