Gratitude vs Hopelessness

Taking Time to Say ThankU

 Don't get me wrong I still am doing chemo. It is just the additives that I have added to my daily diet are in themselves cancer-cures plus all the Love and Prayers from friends and family all over the world. I feel the cancer leaving my body. Praise God!


I am learning alot about Love, God and Cancer. I have as result of cancer, I grown closer to my family and friends. I have learned that deep breathing and visionizing the light entering my body and it leaving taking out the cancer with it. http://restorewarriors.org/online-help/stress/deep-breathing.aspx The goal is to use your diaphragm to breathe while inhaling and exhaling deeply and slowly. When you breathe in using your diaphragm (a large muscle underneath your lungs, near the base of your ribs), your stomach will extend all the way out as your abdomen expands. When you exhale, your abdomen will be sucked back in as your stomach returns to its resting state.

Okay about Essiac:

In the mid 1920's, Rene Caisse was head nurse at the Sisters of Providence Hospital in a northern Ontario town. While on duty, she was bathing an elderly lady and noticed that one of her breasts had a lot of scar tissue on it. Upon questioning the lady, she learned that the women had advanced breast cancer 30 years earlier. The woman explained that she had met an old Indian medicine man from the Ojibwa tribe who told her he could cure her cancer. She said that she had no money at that time, and didn't want to have an operation anyway, so she went to see the Indian. He showed her certain herbs growing in the area and told her to pick them and make a tea and drink it everyday.
She had no re-occurrence of cancer to that day, 30 years later.

Rene was very interested in what the women had told her and she wrote down the names of the herbs. A year later, her aunt had been diagnosed with stomach cancer with a liver involvement. She asked her Doctor, R.O. Fisher of Toronto, for permission to try the herbs on her under his observation. Her aunt lived 21 years after being given up on by the medical profession. Rene Caisse, never claimed that Essiac cured cancer, but her goal was to control it and alleviate the pain. From 1934 to 1942 she successfully treated thousands of terminally ill cancer patients in her clinic, many under the observation of aOjibwa tribe. Her own mother got cancer of the liver, and was immediately started on Essiac. She lived another 18 years.

http://falconblanco.com/health/supplements/essiactea.htm The name "Essiac" is Caisse's surname spelled backwards. Each bottle last roughly 15 days. As far as I'm concerned Essiac Formula is a proven cancer killer and my family has ordered enough to last about 3 months. Praise God! 

There ALOT of natural herbs, spices and foods that fight cancer. My daughter ordered books on cancer fighting foods and cancer kitchen. Ginger, Garlic, Cinnamon, Turmeric and Cayenne pepper, Turmeric These  cancer-fighting spices have powerful health benefits  http://navneetjha.hubpages.com/hub/5-Cancer-Fighting-Spices-Ginger-Garlic-Cinnamon-Turmeric-and-Cayenne-pepper-prevents-cancer-in-men-and-women



Vitamins, spices and herbs I take twice a day:

Total in a day.
L-Arginine -1000mg
Multi- Vita Vitamin -2
Vitamin D3 -4000mg
Cod Liver oil w/VitaminsA & D3 -1
Vitamin B-6 -400 mg
Coral Calcium -2000mg
Green Tea 315 Extract -2 caps
Turmeric 1/2tea  mixed in Activia Yogurt


One hour before meals;
Essiac -4tea. twice a day

Every other day;
Mineral Oil -2 tlb. 8oz water (to help keep the bowels open, okay inbetween treatments but doesn't work during chemo)
P/S. If anyone know what works during Chemo please email me
montanadreamaker@gmail.com 
Iodine 5% 1 drop with 1 tea. Apple Cider Vinegar in 8 oz. water (Cancer Therapy)

During chemo and three additional days.
L-Glutamine -4,500mg + 3 tea. twice a day mixed coconut milk



Monday, April 8. I started the 2nd Chemo Treatment.

My scalp itches terribly and my hair is really coming out. I will continue to  take this as it comes. I get on my knees nightly and pray his will be done. All Glory to God and Jesus our King!

This time the fingers are more times that the tips feel like needles and numb/pain. very intense. The triggers are running water. Cold and cold things, The L-Glutamine and B6 are suppose to help me with that.

Upon first bite and second bite this parotid gland at the end of the jaw is seizing up on the side I bite down on.
I don't know of anything that I'm taking to counteract this I didn't know I that I had this gland.

Tears are hard to produce and its hurts the eye to try. Might get one tear. Good thing I'm not in a pity pot or that would really been the pitts huh?

 Wed April  10 and they take off the chemo pak, then I go ten days without it....
while I built up my while blood cells.



I am driven by spirit ...

~Special Blessings of Love2U ...
~Debbie:)

Facebook
 Twitter LinkedIn Blogger Blogger Google pinterest
Contact me: Google Talk 4062339559 Skype montanadreamakerportal 

No comments:

Post a Comment