Gratitude vs Hopelessness

The Word Is Strong, PRAISE GOD


 I spent over a month in Southern Texas with my mom. I'll tell you it is bloody hot down there. I sweated out all my chemo. My body returned to normal ... as the chemo side effects faded away. My oncologist told me yesterday that my cancer blood count was 3 ...

THE SAME AS EVERY BODY ELSE !!!
 GLORY TO GOD !!!

Before I left for Texas I had to quit fighting with my hair. I wanted to keep it but it refused to stay. :) 


It is alot to get used to but at least it is still mine. I have to wear  cap since the balding area is prone to sunburn. But I have total acceptance for my hair now. I spent my time with my mother and I am learning about soap. I stood on the word of healing that God had sent and enjoyed the peace that comes with knowing no matter what Father loves me:) 





My moms internet sucks bad. I have to change that when I move down there. Harder to have full blown networks open on wimpy broadband. And I do plan to move down there to help momma with her soap.


Felted Soaps by BlessingsBathandBody http://etsy.me/1364R7r  via @Etsy

 I still have my chemo port. My oncologist doesn't want to take it out yet. I have to keep up with monthly port flushes and blood tests. 


~You have a legacy that you were born into that influences
you until you make conscious choices to change your destiny!

 
Never ever give up on your dreams!


~Special Blessings of Love 2U ...


~Debbie:)


Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Blogger Blogger Google pinterestContact me: Google Talk 4062339559 Skype montanadreamakerportal 


No comments:

Post a Comment