Gratitude vs Hopelessness

Baggage from the Past


 When I was talking to a friend the other day and He was talking about himself ...In a arm sweep gesture ...He said "and then there's my baggage ..." 
My inner spirit said "WHAT?"I said "What is your baggage?"



  He painfully pulled out Lisa ...
and his energy level dropped so bad ...
he had trouble coming back into the present.

  I realized at that moment how much I had grown ... Through my recovery and guidance I get from God, learned how to clean up wreckage from the past.
By identifying what part I played in each 

scenario...


I cried for three months ....
Forgiving myself & the other person ...
and then let it go ... never to come to mind again ...
Fear,  resentment & anger
that's my part ...
bit by bit the pain disappeared.
My baggage is gone ...
because those bags were never really somebody ...
those bags were hate, resentment, jealousy ...
self seeking, selfishness, worry, gossip, strife,
blame, enivy, all those things ...
that kept me knotted up inside.
In this journey ...
I have learned about ....
The power of Love ...
The power of the mind ....
The power of influence ....
The power of God 
I became Divine Love ...
I became the Warrior For the Christ Consciousness.


You have a legacy that you were born into
 that influences you until you make
conscious choices to change your destiny!

I am driven by spirit ...

~Special Blessings of Love2U ...
~Debbie:)

Facebook
 Twitter LinkedIn Blogger Blogger Google pinterest
Contact me: Google Talk 4062339559 Skype montanadreamakerportal 

     
Faith Not Fear!

No comments:

Post a Comment