Gratitude vs Hopelessness

Love NOT Fear


  All my faith, I put in the Lord when I decided that I had to stop drinking. I embraced the promises of the big book and let go let God. I begin to walk with the Lord. Knowing that he knows best for me. He will carry me through this too! I am glad that God keeps me company. I think I would be terrifed. I am in for a long haul. 

According to the AmericanInstitute for Cancer Research, 7.6 million deaths per year worldwide were caused by cancer.  The cost of “treating”  cancer patients in the United States alone is over 100 billion dollars a year.
Did you know that 1 out of 3 will get cancer? I am one. Still don't believe it, I have digestive problems with stage 4 colon cancer. I was never really sick.

The doctors implanted a chemo port, portacath or subcutaneous port. which I will recieve the chemo through 24/7 as I wll carry a fanny pak that is refilled once a week.



My client Patricia Grabow NDE and cancer survior is a big part of my life. All the Near Death Experiences I have at my Youtube channel leaves me with no fear of death. 

♥ Welcome2 Near Death Experiences ... There is 13+ hrs of testimonies ... #God is real ... fb.me/Ny6TppPq #NDE #Consciousness #Spirit


You have a legacy that you were born into
 that influences you until you make
conscious choices to change your destiny!


I am driven by spirit ...

~Special Blessings of Love2U ...
~Debbie:)

Facebook
 Twitter LinkedIn Blogger Blogger Google pinterest
Contact me: Google Talk 4062339559 Skype montanadreamakerportal 
http://xeeme.com/mtdreamaker
http://xeeme.com/mtdreamaker

No comments:

Post a Comment