Gratitude vs Hopelessness

Learn'n The Ropes For Online Wheel'n & Deal'n

I am a newbie at Ebay and there's alot more to Ebay than meets the eye. Over the last four months I found that no matter what I sold my Ebay bill would always be over a hundred dollars. Time to smarten up a bit. I can hardly see a profit after the dust settles. I am studying the book "Ebay For Dummies" by Marsha Collier. Being a bit excited, as it is the first money I have made online. I stopped selling till I get the jest of it all. 

http://www.ebay.com/usr/mtdreamaker
I got interested in Hummel while I was down at Momma's. I found them easy for me to pick up. It is up to me to see the profit. I love to shop second hand stores. Not to mention the fun. It is fun to explore the possibilities. You never know what you will find. I pick up alot of great treasures there. There are good tips from people on YouTube and Ebay has some great tools too!  http://www.coolebaytools.com/ I must review it all. 

Running four Twitter streams and keeping up with the entire network keeps me busy. As I must always put God first. I am in the Lord's grace and he is my supply. My gratitude forever. Amen

Mom sent me a link to Lista. It is a barter platform that is free. You collect points (like money) to barter for something you want. The only thing you pay is shipping. It is fun! I got all kinds of stuff to post, that don't feel like a Ebay things like shampoo, household stuff. etc. 

You see that I just signed up and I already have 78 followers (not mentioning how many I follow) :) Well the more followers you have then maybe you will get a bid on your stuff. They start you out with like 1000 points, so what are you waiting for? Join the fun. 


~You have a legacy that you were born into that influences you until you make conscious choices to change your destiny!


 Never ever give up on your dreams!


~Special Blessings of Love 2U ...

~Debbie:)





Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Blogger Blogger Google pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment