Gratitude vs Hopelessness

Stage 4 Colon Cancer Be gone

I am 55 years old. I was diagnosed with stage 4 colon 
and liver cancer like Feb 2013. I waited and finally told my daughter.
My bowels stopped moving for two weeks.They sent me home with miralax. It didn't work, I was getting very sick. When asked God for guidance, I heard, mineral oil. I tried it and it worked like a charm.
Feb 18, 2013, they put in a chemo port due to the fact that the chemotherapy
is so strong that it could damage the skin if given any other way. It was a one day surgery.  

In medicine, a port (or portacath) is a small medical appliance that is installed beneath the skin. A catheter connects the port to a vein. Under the skin, the port has a septum through which drugs can be injected and blood samples can be drawn many times, usually with less discomfort for the patient than a more typical "needle stick".



I started on 5FU or Fluorouracil. It used to treat several types of cancer 
including colon, rectum, and head and neck cancers. 
It is also used for other types of cancer, 
and the skin cream is used for other conditions as well.
I was not aware that it messed with my DNA. 
Fluorouracil belongs to the class of chemotherapy drugs
known as anti-metabolites. It interferes with cells making DNA 
and RNA, which stops the growth of cancer cells.
http://www.cancer.org/treatment/treatmentsandsideeffects/guidetocancerdrugs/fluorouracil

My cancer blood count was 800 something.
I have not had radiation or surgery. 
but since then I have gotten about 24 rounds of the 5FU.
I have nerve damage or neuropathy
in my fingertips and toes from the chemo.
I so want to feel sand between my toes again!

After much research I keep coming back to Chris Wark's experience.
Chris Wark was diagnosed with stage 3 colon cancer in 2003, at 26 years old.
He had surgery, but refused chemo. Instead, he used nutrition 
and natural therapies to heal himself. By the grace of God, 
he's alive and kicking, and cancer-free!

http://www.chrisbeatcancer.com/nuts-for-coconuts/



Dr. Edward Group is true blue with advice. About gut health, Iodine and probiotics.
Global Healing Center 
Listen up people.
‪#‎GMO‬ ‪#‎CANCER‬ ‪#‎Food‬



                                                             Candida Fungus
  Cancer is actually a fungus.


Some doctors theorize that candida or other systemic fungal 
infections cause or at the very least contribute to the development of cancer.
 When you examine the link between fungus and cancer further, this makes sense. 
A body wide candida infection plays havoc on the immune system. 
Not only does the immune system become overwhelmed and worn out 
from fighting the infection, but candida (or other fungus) 
excrete toxins that further weaken and harm the body.

The major waste product of candida is acetaldehyde, 
which produces ethanol. Ethanol may be great in cars,
 but in your body it causes excessive fatigue, 
and reduces strength and stamina. In addition, 
it destroys enzymes needed for cell energy, 
and causes the release of free radicals that can damage DNA.

Ethanol also inhibits the absorption of iron.
Because iron is one of the most important oxygen supports
in the blood, ethanol in your body creates low oxygen levels. 
And you know what happens when your body can't oxygenate well.
Deal with candida if you want to beat cancer.

I went off chemo three months ago, when the count went down to 5.
My weight had dropped from my normal 120 to 100.
I was sleeping ALL the time and getting depressed.
I was losing my hope. My oncologist Hensold Jack O MD
told me that it was okay, that the quality of life
is more important that the treatment.
I was not aware that that the 5FU changes the DNA in your body.
The last visit my cancer blood count was 14.
I have been using coconut oil every day.
And looking to make positive changes in my diet,
so that I can live cancer free.

 I want the chemo port taken out.
I don't EVER want to do chemo again!

1 of 3 people get cancer.
The need to detox is ever growing.
Did you know that everyone a 
cancer blood count? Normal is 3. 
I thought I was healthy as a horse,
but I was mistaken.



I do what I can,
And give the rest to God. 


I must share with you all.

Special Blessings of Love2U
~Debbie:) 
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Blogger Google pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment