Gratitude vs Hopelessness

Learning White Light Meditation


Jesus Meditating 

Why would anyone want to sit still like that? How about a direct link to pure light, love and happiness? 'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.' ~Jeremiah 33:3

Lately, I have been reading alot. Drawing closer to God. As my spirit leads me from book to book. I believe preparing me for total exception of who I am to become in Christ.

 http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/10987083?shelf=read





and Patricia Grabow's

 "Love to The Millionth Power"


 




So as I learn and grow and change. I am a joyful creature. As I watch God manifest in my life. All Glory to God in his tender mercy and grace.

Counting my blessings very day. Learning the power of fasting, prayer and meditation.

I don't know why I waited so long for to start posting product on ebay. My site is doing very nice and I wish to thank you all.  It is fun to check ebay everyday and see  what's happening. 


ebaymember/mtdreamaker

~You have a legacy that you were born into that influences
you until you make conscious choices to change your destiny!
 Never ever give up on your dreams!


~Special Blessings of Love 2U ...

~Debbie:)

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Blogger Blogger Google pinterest 


No comments:

Post a Comment