Gratitude vs Hopelessness

Praise God For All The Love



I am so blown away by the Love that is pouring into me from God, My family and friends. Things have been changing rather quickly since the diagnoses of Stage 4 Liver and Rectal Cancer, it's day to day.  I trust God to meet my needs. Today, I got good news after only 3 Chemo Treatments my Cancer Blood markers are down 75% percent. PRAISE GOD!!!




We never know what God has in store for us or the lessons that are contained in every experience.  I have been meeting others who also are going through this online and off. Friends in Facebook have been coming forward with stories of support, the fight and survivors. https://www.facebook.com/montanadreamaker


When I found I had cancer my 25 year old daughter and her husband moved me from the Grabow, in with them. My 2 year old grandson lives here too. Brings me much joy to see him everyday. My daughter has became my caregiver and helps me keep up with the appointments. She takes me to the doctors  and is very active in my treatment. I love her so much, We have come along way, since back in the day then I was a drinker. Praise God! 



I believe that God only wants goods things for us, if and when we seek him diligently and with our whole heart. When I take time to pray, meditate and ask him questions. I get answers, but also I must be obedient to the instructions. Step by unseen step. 


I had a unresolved issue with my mama far too long and in the light of cancer, the issue faded away. All is there now is two shining hearts, mine and hers. I call her everyday now. She has taken to making hand crafted soap. Something my youngest sister is also doing. They are promoting their soaps through their Facebook Fanpages and I am helping my mama with her twitter, Etsy store and a little bit with her Facebook. It kind of silly how obsessed I've become about soap and the joy I get from helping my mama. As it should be. ThankU Lord.
                                       
Blessings Bath and Body Boutique by ~Jewell Crisp 
 


 The Lord your God is with you,
    the Mighty Warrior who saves.
He will take great delight in you;
    in his love he will no longer rebuke you,
    but will rejoice over you with singing. 

  ~Zephaniah 3:17


I must admit that God shows me things and books came to me easily. The book I am reading now is by Dr. Henry Cloud "The Secret Things of God". I have almost finished it. I seriously feel the presence of God in this book. The spirit moves me to my painful chemo tears. 




Do to the excellent news today. I am scheduled for 3 more chemo treatments and a then a Cat scan. This sounds more promising than ever before. ThankU Lord.


I am driven by spirit ...

~Special Blessings of Love2U ...
~Debbie:)

Facebook
 Twitter LinkedIn Blogger Blogger Google pinterest
Contact me: Google Talk 4062339559 Skype montanadreamakerportal 


Prosper with Integrity


No comments:

Post a Comment