Gratitude vs Hopelessness

The Power of Great Love


At our core we are love, Without it we become a tormented soul. As Love is and of God. God in us. Literary.


 It don't mean that you must have a wife/husband or lover. It is not an physical love, rather it is a spiritual Love. It is a love that is beyond words that comes from the inner spirit, the true self. Nonjudgmental, unconditional and ever lasting. Sometimes this love manifests itself through animal and human relationships. 


I would say that this horse loves her too!


Nicole Graham was out for an afternoon ride with her daughter when her 18-year-old Astro horse suddenly sunk neck deep into the thick mud of Avalon Beach in Geelong, Victoria.  She held his head for 3 hours to keep him from drowning in the rising tide, members of the fire department, emergency services, and a vet attempted to free the 1,100-pound horse. First they tried using fire hoses, then a winch. Making little progress, Finally they were able to pull him out with a tractor.


That is great love. 

This is same Love that saved me from the destructive path I found myself in, in my alcoholism. The separation of myself from my kids hurt me so bad that I cried out to God. That was in 2001, as a result I am alive today. You can read more about that here. My relationships with my kids are better that I could ever hoped for and it is a humbling thing to be loved by so many across the world. Everyday I try to be the best person I can be. 

It is the Great love that I have for God that I carry everyday that sets me apart from norm. In the early morning hours I listen to whispers of my inner Spirit (who is one with God) telling me direction and secrets of the universe. There people near to me that tell you that I often stop to listen for guidance. It has become a big part of my life. I trust and try always to be obedient to it. I'm have no claim of perfection as I do make mistakes and I quickly make amends and let it go. Life is not guaranteed and ones breath is sustained by eternal grace. We are pure love and light at our core. Respect all life and acquire your new eyes Friend. You will come to peace like never before.

I am blessed and greatly favored ...
As I watch my life go through more changes ...
~Special Blessings of Love 2U ...
~Debbie:)


Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Blogger Google pinterest
Contact me: Google Talk 4062339559 Skype montanadreamakerportal 
http://xeeme.com/mtdreamaker


Faith Not Fear!






  

No comments:

Post a Comment