Gratitude vs Hopelessness

Healing vs The Doc

I found a spot of blood after a bowel movement. I saw the doctors. They did a colonoscopy, found a bump and did a biopsy. It was NOT cancer but they said it was "precancerous." Lord help me. 


Blood that has dirty body filters 
I have been a study of what exactly causes cancer. What I learned is this. The body is acidic from bad eating habits and the body filters are clogged by food toxins. The blood get sick looking like the photo above. When this goes unchecked it turns begins to grow fungus. The fungus is cancer.

By doing flushes to clear the body filters, the organs are free to return to their job. Cleaning the blood. 

Healthy Blood 

http://www.rawfoodlife.com/#axzz2JVrA5XxK
It is also recommended to switch to a raw diet. No meat, dairy, pasta, cooked foods.

Kevin F. Montague
Sent home to die with cancer.

Kathryn Saunders 
sick for 13 years
http://recovery333.com
                                          The PROBLEM
 The doctor who did the coloscopy said this to me:
"We have to set up surgery to remove part of your colon and vagina"

You can only imginie that I about fell from my chair. The whole time, I  am thinking "NO YOU DON"T!" I am not afraid to die but I was blown away by this. The word is truth and the spirit says heal thyself. I am facing on going challenges as the pressure from different people and doctors build for me to have the surgery. 

                     God Reveals Things
 I listen to guidance and I am obedient as In trust the Lord with all my heart. I know he knows whats best for me. I found this book.




Author Jordan Rubin, N.M.D., C.N.C., survived terminal Crohn’s disease. This story of his experience with alternative medicine and the cure that he eventually discovered in homeostatic soil organisms and the Maker’s Diet gives hope to everyone with an incurable disease. ‘No matter what health challenges plague you today, there is hope for an answer.’ So says Jordan Rubin in the introduction to this truly unique book. After all, he knows: Once at death’s door, he turned his life around.


These homeostatic soil organisms used to come in our fruits and vegetables but are no longer there. 
Homeostatic soil organisms were shown to enhance the production of healthy cells and tissue regenerationin the colon. In his HSO's is "Bacillus subtilis". Bacillus subtilis bacteria, a powerful bacterial microorganism, is so strong that it practically cannibalizes all harmful microorganisms in the human body.

                                             My Choice 

There are certain loving people who want me to have the surgery have faced this same thing and fear that I may die rather that heal. I am NOT clinging to Christian Science ...
I have had two major surgeries in my life ...
The gall batter was removed ...
also I had a total Hysterectomy ... I have no intendion on leaving this plane of exitence.I believe this thing has been there a long time and that I can heal it, if given chance. I am on my 10th liver flush now and the garbage just keeps coming out. I will beat this, God is with me and tells me so. 


You have a legacy that you were born into
 that influences you until you make
conscious choices to change your destiny!


I am driven by spirit ...

~Special Blessings of Love2U ...
~Debbie:)

Facebook
 Twitter LinkedIn Blogger Blogger Google pinterest
Contact me: Google Talk 4062339559 Skype montanadreamakerportal 


No comments:

Post a Comment