Gratitude vs Hopelessness

Dreaming so Fantastic ... I will blow UR Mind

Faith Not Fear!

~Looking for "THE ONE" ...





Trailer that is ... LOL
~Spirit lead me to place a ad in Craig's list ...        
they are emailing pictures ...
The search goes on ...  
~In the mean time I am researching ...

On Skids allow more room not to mention it's off the trailer ...

And I see this house floating ...
These things plant seeds in my head ...















     
 ~That's all in the foundation and 
what the walls are made from ...

~I am exploring all the many possibilities ...

  ~I am very excited by this project ...
~Please share your ideas ...
                            
~Debbie:)

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Blogger Google pinterest
Contact me: Google Talk 4062339559 Skype montanadreamakerportal 









No comments:

Post a Comment