Gratitude vs Hopelessness

Happy New Year Sober


~The first time New Year came around and I was sober I didn't know how to act ... now this will be the 5th Sober New Year! Praise God! 


I'm so glad I'm not who I used to be ...
 ~But it got real bad before it got better, as My friend  wrote for cracked.com.   

5 Things Nobody Tells You About Quitting Drinking

Read more: 5 Things Nobody Tells You About Quitting Drinking | Cracked.com http://www.cracked.com/article_18824_5-things-nobody-tells-you-about-quitting-drinking.html#ixzz1iCTLQF8u

 John Cheese is two years sober shares his story. He shares his experience, strength and hope. Thank you John! Keeping it real! 

Faith Not Fear!
~One day at a time ...
We live in the present moment ....
That is where your power lies ....
 Don't give your power away ....
not to anyone but God ....
who stands over us all ...

and never leave us ...
He is in Love ...
with each and everyone of us.


~GloryB2U Lord ...
~Debbie:) 

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Blogger Google pinterest
Contact me: Google Talk 4062339559 Skype montanadreamakerportal 


No comments:

Post a Comment