Gratitude vs Hopelessness

Reflection on Past


~In my life reviews, I experienced mistrust, insecurities and abused alcohol. Poor choices and bad judgement about people, places, things,  lead me into marriages that were hot and steamy, superficial, loaded with chaos and drama and lots of ugly things that had no place in marriage. Roller coaster up and down ... that last one, nearly cost me my life in more ways than one.  

I thought;
I'd rather be alone ...                                
 ~In the stillness of my mind these days ...
 I realized that is only my perception that has changed ...

~threw out those feelings of hate, regret etc ...
I don't live in the past anymore ...
I am grateful for the blessings ...
I live in the moment ...
I now allow only Love to flow through my life ...
In the goodness & richness of it ...
Love ... Gifts from God ...

~Special Blessings of Love2U ...
~Debbie:) 

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Blogger Google pinterest
Contact me: Google Talk 4062339559 Skype montanadreamakerportal 



No comments:

Post a Comment