Gratitude vs Hopelessness

Turn it Over Day by Day

I keep looking for Charlie. Everywhere I go. I had him for 2 years and miss him terribly. Coulda, shoulda, woulda, and I also am working very hard to give it to God. I do what I can and turn it over. It is such a hard thing to do.

Poor Little Charlie, I love you so much.



I am so grateful for the many prayers for me from all over the world. I was successful with the sale of the wig. Thank you much for your support. I will begin to keep things there all the time. I love to shop and find special things. Old and New, I love to share as well. If you are in the market for something in particular, feel free to contact me and I'll see what we can do.
My Ebay store  members.ebay mtdreamaker

My list of things to do have steady been growing. It is good for me to stay busy. Taking it one day at a time. Putting my faith in God and staying in his grace. Please Like my facebook page.
ThankU! facebook.com/pages/Gods-Grace-in-Your-Face



As far as my report on Cancer. Been off chemo two months. The cancer blood count was 8 last check (first of month). Still have the crazy chemo port. Still taking the essiac. Praise God!




~You have a legacy that you were born into that influences
you until you make conscious choices to change your destiny!

 
Never ever give up on your dreams!

~Special Blessings of Love 2U ...

~Debbie:)


Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Blogger Blogger Google pinterest 

Contact me: Google Talk 4062339559 Skype montanadreamakerportal 

http://xeeme.com/mtdreamaker



No comments:

Post a Comment