Gratitude vs Hopelessness

Green Tea, Iodine, Colloidal Silver and God

Doctors, books, friends and other people with cancer or has beat cancer, ALL are trying to orchestrate the cure for me. I thank you all for your efforts. 
Everyone is different. What works for one does not guarantee that it will work for the next guy, unfortunately.



Due to the fact that you're suppose to drink like  1.5-2 litres of water a day. I use the water that I fill at the grocers. To stay away from plastic leaching chemicals into my drink. I bought online mason jar lids with straw insert holes for straws along with stainless steel spoon straws. I got the spoon straws for root beer floats. I use it on the glass quart size jar. When I am taking it out I put a sock on it for the time being. It helps to protect it from getting broken. 

Cutting out sugar as best I can. Sugar feeds cancer. Green tea is another cancer killer. :) I am drinking green tea here sweetened with Stevia. Stevia is a popular natural sugar substitute made from the family of herbaceous plant species Stevia Rebaudiana, found in Central and South America, as it grows abundantly in Tropical climates.
 Stevia leaves have actually been used by indigenous groups in Paraguay in Brazil for hundreds of years, with no reported negative side effects. 

I think Stevia in its pure natural form is safe to use and may be beneficial.





I recently purchased a Colloidal Silver Generator. I have included using the colloidal silver in my treatment regimen. This is a totally new thing for me. Learning all about it. Using a PPM tester, 5 to 7 PPM is said to be very good for internal use and the particles are smaller and therefore more easily taken in to each cell. It actually fights cancer. Just Google search Colloidal Silver and cancer.

More here~> www.TheSilverEdge.com


                                                 

                                                     About Iodine 

Facebook~> Dr. Edward F. Group  

I quote him ; 

My desire is to help as many people as I can by providing them with the most accurate health information in the world. I want to help educate and heal the world, promote a clean environment, and bring back good health, positive thinking, happiness, and love. I also want to expose to you the hidden truths behind the medical industry, such as how modern medicine treats just the symptoms of disease and not the root causes. Let’s face it—the current healthcare systems are not working and the incidence of disease is climbing at an alarming rate. I want people to know that the root cause of disease stems from the accumulation of toxins in the body, and daily exposure to a toxic living environment. These toxins come from air, water, genetically modified foods, pesticides, meat, dairy, soy, white flour, table salt, MSG (Monosodium Glutamate), microwaved foods, refined sugar, artificial sweeteners, caffeine, alcohol, electromagnetic radiation, heavy metals, parasites, industrial chemicals, prescription drugs and more. 


                                 Dr. Group talks on the importance of having Iodine in our diets.
                                           I love this guy!

I chose the Kelp Iodine, It is almost tasteless. I messaged Dr. Group in Facebook and he said three drops in a glass of water every other day. He's a real nice man. :) Houston, Texas 




Also this book:
"Iodine
Why you need it
Why you can't live without it"
Dr. Brownstein M.D.

more here~> http://www.drbrownstein.com/

                                                     

The one thing that doesn't work for me is Bloodroot. 
Makes me vomit. Too bad, it is a cancer killer. 
Maybe a cream would work better. 


more here~> http://www.naturalhealth365.com/cancer_treatments/blood-root.html


1 out of 3 get cancer. 
The need to detox is ever growing.
I advise you to look into it.
Please pray for me that when I come off chemo this time.
It doesn't come back. 
Amen

I do what I can,

And give the rest to God. 


I must share with you all.

Special Blessings of Love2U
~Debbie:) 
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Blogger Google pinterest



Contact me: Google Talk 4062339559 Skype montanadreamakerportal 




No comments:

Post a Comment