Gratitude vs Hopelessness

What it is like now

August 20, 2006 was my last drink And being the 4th anniversary from that day I am so humbled. I love my life no matter what the circumstances. For me, that's a God thing. Everyday I move out on faith and wonder what the next person/place/thing will be. As I am packed and will be moving on very soon.

 I will do my very best to keep up with all that I have going online.
 ~Much love to you friends ~


~Debbie:)


Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Blogger Google pinterest
Contact me: Google Talk 4062339559 Skype montanadreamakerportal 








1 comment:

  1. ❤Never give up on your dreams. Changing your mindset can make you healthy, wealthy & wise. You have a legacy that you were born into that influences you until you make conscious choices to change your destiny! ~Debbie:)

    ReplyDelete