Gratitude vs Hopelessness

Being a Friend

 ~ I worked with Jim at Off the Cuff dry cleaners here in Livingston for a year. He was the delivery driver and maintenance guy. Big teddy bear, bald biker dude. After I left, we have kept in touch as we have become good friends about over three years now. 

~On March 27, 2011, Jim slipped on black ice at work and broke his hip. They put in a new hip on the next day the 28th. Time passed and it wouldn't heal.  Aug 5 they replaced it, with antibiotics but STILL it wouldn't heal ...
So on Nov 18 they took it out and he's been healing nicely. With no hip ... Bed ridden and in a wheelchair. 

~Jim called me to help him and to go with him to the doctors in Salt Lake City. I haven't flown since 1989 or 1990. I said sure. We got a flight on Delta and they were great!  But you wouldn't believe security at the airport. I only packed two carry on with my laptop. Worked perfectly no waiting on luggage. 
~This dear man ...
my prayers flow to you friend ...
We stayed two nights at the Marriott Hotel ...
Where I was fascinated by  this thing they had hanging in the lobby ...
Made of glass ...




~I probably shot 40 pictures of this ...
working on getting the focus ...
When they loaded Jim on the airplane ...
They used what's called a aisle seat ...
A tiny wheelchair. 

 I took probably 300 in flight pictures on the way back ...So beautiful ...Like Heaven ...
A total surprise for me ...
As we flew over in the dark.
ThankU Lord ...
For the blessings ...

~Sending Blessings of  Love2U ...
~Debbie:) 


Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Blogger Google pinterest
Contact me: Google Talk 4062339559 Skype montanadreamakerportal 

No comments:

Post a Comment