Gratitude vs Hopelessness

Above all ... Love All Living Things Unconditionally

Patrica's Twitter TheImmortalNow
~God helps me ... 
I was led by spirit ... 
to help Patrica Grabow ...
with the promotion of her book ...
"The Immortal Now"( Click here for book )
and her online growth ... 

~I felt a tugging on my heart ... 
to build Patrica a blog and  ...
After the inspiration washed over me this was the result. Thank you Lord.

Slowly, I put together her Google Profile. 

  and I setup her Youtube.     

God showed me and I built her YouTube in about 3 hours. Sharing Patrica's Near Death Experience and Great teachers.



 ~I have grown so much with all the teachers. I am humbled and in love with all life. I am doing research on near death experience, sustainable living, conscious living ... 
  

~Being true to myself...
and most of all my unconditional love to all things.
All things are living...
Understand God 
and love makes up everything 
you see and don't see. 

 ~I am excited to be apart of the coming times ...
As the veils are lifted to leave truth standing there ...

~You have a legacy that you were born into that influences you until you make conscious choices to change your destiny!

~Yes, I love the Lord...
~Debbie:)

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Blogger Google pinterest
Contact me: Google Talk 4062339559 Skype montanadreamakerportal 



 




No comments:

Post a Comment