Gratitude vs Hopelessness

The Influencers of the World

The Video room
I had been staying a friend's house and had forgotten that 99 percent of the world watches television or movies. I'm sorry but Godzilla & Jackie Chan is not my choice of time spent.
If I'm not online, You'll find me and the boys down by the river looking for heart rocks. I don't like the chatter, chaos & drama that television or movies bring into my mind.
Taking one day at a time. Listening for guidance from the Lord 
and acting on faith 




If you want things to change in your life,You have to change things in your life!One step at a time,Take the time each day to learn a little more!

If you can dream it, you can achieve it.                                                  

 ~Walt Disney

You have a legacy that you were born into that influences you until you make conscious choices to change your destiny!



I am driven by spirit ...
~Special Blessings of Love2U ...

~Debbie:)



Facebook
 Twitter LinkedIn Blogger Blogger Google pinterest
Contact me: Google Talk 4062339559 Skype montanadreamakerportal 





No comments:

Post a Comment