Gratitude vs Hopelessness

Why I stopped eating meat

 In becoming aware of myself and the world around me. I have chosen to stop eating meat. My decision was based on these findings. 

  I was raised on a dairy farm in south Texas. The cows were milked twice daily, morning and afternoon. Every spring cows would have their calves and I would see them everywhere. Soft, sweet and simply adorable. If you gave them your finger, they would suck it and then you instantly became their best friend. As a child I was amused.
     One year my dad fenced apart of the yard and brought one for us kids or so I thought. We named her and she grew over that summer. We became very attached to her. Dad had her butchered and put in the freezer and that was that. I remember I cried for weeks. He never did that again. The beef just arrived for the freezer every year to provide for the family.

    Be warned of the the video below if you feel empathy, I cried. This baby 's mother has already into the slaughterhouse. He searches for his mother.

  Eating meat was the way I was brought up. I can not anymore. Animals feel love and empathy the same as we do even birds. 

 Meet Beanie, the piano playing chicken, playing, singing and dancing.

  I have seen countless video's of mother's adopting babies that were a different animal altogether. I believe a mother is a mother. God give all the mother's of human and animal feelings love and nurturing toward a baby. 


     Bee the confused little lamb hears her name but can't find the source! Absolutely adorable!



                            The Owl and the cat friendship


   
 I am healthier than I have ever been. I am happy that I am free of this burden.
You have a legacy that you were born into
 that influences you until you make
conscious choices to change your destiny!

I am driven by spirit ...

~Special Blessings of Love2U ...
~Debbie:)


Facebook
 Twitter LinkedIn Blogger Blogger Google pinterest
Contact me: Google Talk 4062339559 Skype montanadreamakerportal 
Faith Not Fear!

No comments:

Post a Comment